Arcoroc x Nobilta Vitro Blooming Glass Casserole 1.5L
- Amber (see-through clear color) Vitro Blooming Ceramic Glass Casserole 1.5L
- Made of a non-porous glass-ceramic material with extremely fine pores which will not absorb food odors or flavors or react with acid-based foods.
- Odor-free, nickel-free and eco-friendly thus keeps food safe. Also completely stain resistant so your cookware will look beautiful year after year.
- Strength 450 degrees / Cook - Freezer - Reheat - all in the same pot. From freezer to hob, from oven to table, and from fridge to microwave.
- Compatibility - Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Microwave, Oven, Freezer Safe! Dishwasher Safe!
- Origin: Made in France. Distribution Subsidiaries: Arc Distribution Korea Ltd. Packaging - Nobilta Korea
Arcoroc is a brand under Arc International, distribution and packaging in Asia, Arc Distribution Korea Ltd and Nobilta Korea. Made from a non-porous glass-ceramic material that is heat resistant and durable. Thanks to it's unique material Arcoroc cookware makes cooking much easier as one dish can be used to prepare, cook, and serve and store your favorite meals. The vitro ceramic cookware goes from and can be used in the freezer (resistant up to 35'C) and may resist progressively temperatures up to 800'C. This cookware can resist rapid temperature variations up to 450'C. To cook, we recommend to pre-heat the vitro ceramic cookware at a low temperature for 2 minutes before each use. You may then cook at a low temperature for an even heat distribution. The vitro ceramic material retains heat for a long period of time. You can therefore let your water - based recipes stew at a very low temperature. You may even turn off the heat prior to finishing the cooking process, this will help you save energy and your cookware will do the rest. The cookware is particularly adapted for cooking stews, soups, sauce, and water-based recipes. Before the first use, clean your product in soapy hot water and without any abrasive scourer. After each use, after a short cooling period set your product aside to cool for a short period, then let it soak in hot soapy water before cleaning. **DISCLAIMER** GLASS COOKWARE LIDS DO NOT FIT LIKE CAST ALUMINUM BODY DOES, SO LIGHT MOVEMENT OF LID WHEN CLOSED IS NORMAL. GOOD QUALITY CERAMIC GLASS CAN NATURALLY HAVE FINE LINES AND AIR BUBBLES.