Taiyaki is a Japanese/Korean fish shaped waffle filled with sweet red bean paste. Other common fillings may include custard, chocolate, cheese, or sweet potato. This is a traditional Japanese or Korean Snack!
Body: Aluminum Dye Casting
Handle Neck: Stainless Steel
Dimensions (Including Handle): 14.76 In x 5.51 in x 1.5 in
Fish Dimensions: Approx. 5 in x 2 in x 0.5 in
How to Use:
1) Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar in a bowl. Add water and mix it well. Heat up the pan and turn the heat down to low.
2) Open the pan and grease both the upper and lower fish molds with a light coating of vegetable oil.
3)Pour the batter into one side of the fish mold until it’s 1/3 full. Add 1 tablespoon of sweet red beans to the center, and then gently fill up the rest of the fish mold to totally cover the red beans.
4) Close the mold and cook for about 3 minutes over low heat. Turn the pan over and let it cook another 3 minutes.
5) Open it and turn it over again for another 30 seconds, to make the bread a little more crispy.
6) Take it out of the pan and serve immediately
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.